- Low-cost sanitation
- Constructing safe and sustainable groundwater wells
- Agricultural adaptations for climate change: rain water harvesting and irrigation water management approaches
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Statistical Package for Social Scientists (SPSS) for monitoring and evaluation
- Geographic Information System (GIS) introduction
- Quantum Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Courses start in January, please see details for more information: Mzuzu University Workshop SC 2016-2017.pdf.